Tuesday, January 26, 2010

changes ..

i deleted some old posts, i didnt think they where worth keeping.
new blog, new title, new year .

Soo i started my new year in Europe.. a country near France .
i guess it wasn't that bad, i met new people and made new friends.. relationships that i will hopefully never forget.
i love being the Australian girl, people find Australia so fascinating,
its made me appreciate it so much more !

So this year, I'm hoping its going to be like last, just better .
So many changes, almost a year since Steph left, it still
makes me sad and know Malika, i don't think my friends understand
how much they mean to me, and how much im going to miss them, both of them.
So its just me and Yolanda, I'm so grateful i have at least her, i just hope she doesn't leave (yn)

goals for the year :

resolutions, well I'm going to call them goals because whatever name they have i still cant stick to them,

- get a job
- good grades, b+ maybe c if I'm lazy .
- clean the house more
- help parents out
- grow up
- stop fighting with Robert
- don't have as many arguments with my parents
- lose insecurities
- stay happy
- go out more
- not as many changes
- stay in the relation ship I'm already in


plain and simple, i guess they'll be easier to stick too ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home